The Steiner Tree Page
Maintained by Joe Ganley
: As regular readers have
doubtless noticed, I'm not doing much to keep this updated any more, nor
am I particularly good about responding to emails. So, I've created a
Steiner tree mailing list, through which the Steiner tree community can
easily communicate with one another. To subscribe:
Welcome to the Steiner Tree Page.
This information is no longer maintained.
Pawel Winter, and Martin Zachariasen have made publicly
available their world champion algorithm for computing optimal Steiner trees.
This package, entitled GeoSteiner 3.0, computes optimal Euclidean and
rectilinear Steiner trees (as well as minimum spanning trees in hypergraphs).
March 2001: GeoSteiner 3.1 is released. It can be found at
problem definition, variants, etc.
- What's New?: recent changes and late-breaking results.
- Bibliography: in HTML (with links to
online papers) or in BibTeX.
- People: information on Steiner tree
- Open Problems: some open problems related
to Steiner trees.
- Related Sites: other sites with
- Bookstore: Buy books on Steiner trees and related topics.
I need your help!
If you do (or have done) research on Steiner trees, you can help make this
page comprehensive by:
- Sending me mail to get added to the "People"
- Sending me a BibTeX file of Steiner tree references if you
have one (include abstracts if possible).
- Sending me the URLs of any Steiner tree papers you have online.
- Sending me open problems related to Steiner trees.
- Sending me entries for the "Related Sites"
- Sending me any suggestions you have for other information that would
make this page useful to the Steiner tree community.